Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Tale of a Bridesmaid Dress (Part II)

To continue my post from yesterday...

I began my search in all the traditional places, J. Crew, Jenny Yoo, WeddingtonWay and Dressy Group.

I thought about letting the girls choose their own dresses, but it's always scary to think how that might turn out, especially with us spread across the country (and Canada). Below were my picks from WeddingtonWay. These dresses are beautiful, but a little uptight for my wedding and are pretty pricey.

I knew I didn't want my girls to spend a lot and I also had a few additional requirements. I wanted a short, non-stuffy dress, not made out of taffeta and appropriate for a beach wedding in early September. I also wanted some sort of feminine detail, either a bow, a ruffle or flower to make it a little less serious. Here are a few dresses that made my "save files."


These were beautiful options, but still quite pricey. I continued my search and some of my favorite dresses I found in some unexpected places, including Ruche, Mod Cloth, BCBGeneration and even H&M.

Come back tomorrow for a sneak peak of the dresses!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I like the dresses you collected! they are beautiful!
    http://www.rainingblossoms.com

    ReplyDelete