Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Tale of A Bridesmaid Dress (Part I)

So, in an off-the-cuff decision, I choose bridesmaid dresses a couple of weeks ago and I could not be happier with the choice!

Once upon a time I saw the movie, "How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days." I love love loved! Kate Hudson's dress in the scene below and from that day forward I decided it would be the color of my bridesmaid dresses if and when I got married.


I started saving images in my wedding files like the one below.


Then I actually got engaged. I was a lot older than I was when I saw Kate Hudson's slinky yellow number. I also had a few friends who got married and many who had been bridesmaids, so I heard a little about the dress dilemmas they faced. I knew not all my girls would want to wear a yellow dress or if all my girls would even look good in yellow dresses, so I settled on grey. Though I do plan on accessorizing with yellow.

Stay tuned for more of how I narrowed the sea of dresses tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment